- Centre for Independent Learning, 3 results
- Fairmeadow Campus, 2 results
- Computer Lab, 2 results
- School of Communication Arts, 2 results
- Jane Campus, 1 results
- OISE, 1 results
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, 1 results
- Yorkdale Campus, 1 results
- Micro Computer Centre, 1 results
- Richmond Hill Campus, 1 results
71 Archival description results for Computers
71 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA ON00414 C2015-0001-C2015-0001-C2015-0001/019(30)
- September, 1983
File contains images of a large group of people standing around a room. President Newnham is present. People are seated watching someone speak to them. People using a computer (including President Newnham).
- CA ON00414 C2015-0001-C2015-0001-C2015-0001/054(12)
- February, 1994
File contains images of alumni Elliot Morris standing next to a large computer. There are also portraits of Mr. Morris. The contact sheet notes that this was taken at the Bay Sattelite Computer Centre.
- CA ON00414 C2015-0001-C2015-0001-C2015-0001/035(22)
- May, 1988
File contains images of people performing various workplace tasks. A woman treats another woman in a dental chair, women working with fabrics in fashion design, vets treating animals, a woman poses with computers, various men and women in business settings, a woman displays a cosmetics table, and a woman in a tourism office speaking to customers. Old listing notes "Alumni brochure - "successful grads" in work environments (fashion, business, computer, real property, law enforcement, cosmetics, human resources, animal health, design arts, etc)" and "Fashion, business, computer, real property, law enforcement, cosmetics, human resources, animal health, design arts".
- CA ON00414 C2015-0001-C2015-0001-C2015-0001/037(36)
- November, 1988
File contains images of women working on computers. Men and women painting watercolours. Men and women in a classroom. Men drafting.
- CA ON00414 C2015-0001-C2015-0001-C2015-0001/031(17)
- April, 1987
File contains images of two men sitting at computers and a computer screen. Negative envelope reads "CAD LAB "Focus" tests for presentation - computer screen - students at computer".